Return to Campus
Campus planning for COVID-19 positive testing results
Where to call
Contact the following as soon as possible if you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19:
- If you have symptoms and want to get tested, please consult with your general healthcare provider or call Tech Care at 318.257.4866.
- For employees, notify your direct supervisor and human resources. The contact in human resources is Sheila Trammel at 318.257.2235 or email@example.com. Supervisors must maintain strict confidentiality.
- For students, email Stacy Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, campus ID, cell phone, whether you live on or off campus, and best method to contact you.
- Efficiently identify a campus positive or direct contact of a positive in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 across the Louisiana Tech campus community.
- Follow direction and guidance from LDH and/or local health officials on contact tracing and best practices.
- Maintain confidentiality of impacted employee/student throughout the process.
If you have been in direct contact with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to campus. If you reside on campus, self-isolate in your residence.