Return to Campus
Quarantine and isolation protocol
Contact the following as soon as possible if you have been in direct contact (within six feet for a time period of 15 minutes or more) with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19:
- For employees, notify your direct supervisor and human resources. The contact in human resources is Sheila Trammel at 318.257.2235 or email@example.com. Supervisors must maintain strict confidentiality.
- For students, email Stacy Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, campus ID, cell phone, whether you live on or off campus, and best method to contact you.
Free testing is available at Green Clinic’s TechCare location in the Lambright Wellness Center.
The clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m. Walk-ins are accepted until 3:45 p.m. You should schedule your free test through TechCare’s online scheduling system at: https://gctechcare.simplybook.me/v2/#book.
- Efficiently identify a campus positive or direct contact of a positive in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 across the Louisiana Tech campus community.
- Follow direction and guidance from LDH and/or local health officials on contact tracing and best practices.
- Maintain confidentiality of impacted employee/student throughout the process.
If you have been in direct contact with someone who has COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to campus. If you reside on campus, self-isolate in your residence.