Return to Campus

Students in quarantine

If you are a student who resides on campus and you either have symptoms of or test positive with symptoms for COVID-19, you will need to self-isolate until cleared.

If you wish to leave campus to return home, contact University Housing at 318.257.4917 to make arrangements.

If you will self-isolate on campus, University Housing may relocate you to units designated for isolation.  A staff member of Student Affairs will frequently check on you and will assist with accommodations for dining and coursework.

Visit our campus plan for COVID-19 positive test results for more information.