Champ’s Career Closet
Louisiana Tech Career Center’s newest career initiative, Champ’s Career Closet, is coming to campus in September 2020.
Don’t let your wardrobe determine whether or not you’re prepared for the next career fair, interview, or other professional occasion. Be sure to make a good first impression to employers by visiting Champ’s Career Closet.
Champ’s Career Closet offers professional clothing to students that will allow them to enter or continue in the workforce. In need of a professional look – whether head-to-toe or just the finishing touch of an accessory – students are welcome to “shop” Champ’s Career Closet at no cost. Items you may find in the closet include: suits, pants, skirts, dresses, tops, ties, and belts.
Champs Career Closet will offer the following services to students: 3D Body Imaging Scan, one full outfit per student per academic year, individual style consultation by Fashion Merchandising major and professional headshots.
Champ’s Career Closet is supported with donations from Louisiana Tech alumni, community members, and local employers and accepts donations of new and gently used professional clothing. Champ’s Career Closet also accepts in-kind donation monetary gifts to support dry-cleaning services. Please contact the closet at email@example.com if you are interested in supporting Champ’s Career Closet.
Logo design contest
Champ’s Career Closet is hosting a competition for the creation of an official logo to serve as the emblem of this campus service.
Students and alumni are invited to submit logo designs for the contest. The winning designer will be awarded a $100 Barnes and Noble gift card and will be honored with a certificate of recognition at the grand opening ceremony.
- The logo must be submitted in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each designer can submit up to 3 logo designs for the contest.
- Final entries are due Friday, January 10th.
- Official university colors must be used.
- Louisiana Tech has a strict policy about not making or incorporating Tech’s primary logos (or parts of those logos) into another logo, thereby making Tech’s registered trademarks secondary marks.
- Should include the words “Champ’s Career Closet.”
- The winning design will be selected by a committee of university faculty, staff, and administration.
Career Center, Keeny 337
Louisiana Tech University
P.O. Box 3153
Ruston, LA 71272