How will you invest in Louisiana Tech?
The goals of the $125 million “Forever Loyal” Campaign reflect Louisiana Tech’s values of collaboration, innovation, strategic investment, and commitment to service. The vision of unparalleled education, tackling grand challenges, and a 21st Century Campus is woven throughout these goals, with many serving multiple aspects of the vision. For example, graduate research awards, a high campaign priority, are as important to providing an unparalleled education as they are to tackling grand challenges through research initiatives. Upgrading classroom and lab facilities across campus supports all three aspects of the vision.
Campaign priorities include both:
- Short-term goals to spark momentum-building success through gifts that will be immediately used to initiate capital projects and award scholarships, faculty awards, and innovation grants.
- Long-term goals to establish endowments that will sustain this success for future generations. Endowments are special funds managed and invested by the Louisiana Tech Foundation, with only the earnings spent each year.
Gifts may be fulfilled over as many as five years, and Tech’s Development team will work with donors who wish to designate their gift within a particular college or program. We are committed to ensuring recognition in keeping with the wishes of the donors and to faithfully reporting on the difference campaign gifts are making at Tech.
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Graduate Assistantships and Fellowships
- Faculty Chairs and Awards
- Research Seed Funding and Innovative Teaching and Research Grants
- Capital Projects