LIFE ON CAMPUS
Fall 2021 New Housing
Richardson and Cottingham halls will open in Fall 2021 for residency. The halls are currently under construction at the corner of Railroad Avenue and Tech Drive next to Mitchell hall. This newest phase of student housing will provide housing options for both incoming freshmen and returning students. With a centrally located floor commons in the knuckle of two wings, residents will enjoy a space to study, share a meal and build a community. Separate smaller lounges/study rooms will be located on each wing that will be accessible only by the students residing on that wing. Each building will have three different room configurations – a suite style option like our current Dudley and Aswell suites where two students will share a bathroom in their room, a single bedroom option where 6-7 residents will share a community restroom of two showers and two toilets, a flex bedroom option that will give us the flexibility to house one or two students together who will share a bedroom and a community restroom of two showers and two toilets with 7-14 residents.
The first floor, south wing of Richardson will be utilized as retail/dining space by our Food Services and provide a convenient option for our residents! The proximity to the new intramural fields as well as outdoor seating areas will provide opportunities for residents to gather outdoors.
You can find a sample floor plan here. Please note that each floor may vary slightly.
- Wifi and wired internet
- Community Kitchen, study rooms, laundry rooms
- Community bathrooms for 2 bed flex and single rooms (no more than 14 sharing a restroom)
- Bathrooms in the suite rooms (2 residents share a bathroom)
- Built in closets in the suites and 2 bed flex rooms; wardrobes in the single rooms
- 2 bed flex rooms have a chest and loft bed with rail per resident in the room
- Single rooms and suites have a chest, adjustable height bed, desk and chair in rooms
Rates (per resident per quarter)
|Suites – 9 month||$1,530|
|Single Private bedroom – 9 month||$1,550|
|Two Bed Flex Room – 9 month||$1,350|
Mail: Use student’s PO Box.
305 Wisteria (Campus PO Box #)
Ruston, LA 71272
Physical Address: Tech Dr., Ruston, LA