INSTITUTE FOR MICROMANUFACTURING
3D Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
The 3D Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope from Keyence Corp. is a state-of-the-art digital microscope designed for imaging and measurement applications. This easy-to-use microscope with advanced metrology capabilities is built with a highly sensitive image sensor (16-bit photomultiplier) that collects the reflected light and provides high-resolution images at both low and high magnifications. This allows performing precise 3D measurements on objects with complex geometries, with the vertical resolution of 5 nm. This microscope can adjust light intensity levels automatically for optimal imaging, and compare data from multiple surfaces. This instrument can also serve as an optical profiler for non-contact measurements of surface texture parameters and patterned structures on a wide range of materials’ surface. Any surface feature in the range of millimeters to nanometers can be measured accurately. Multiple image frames can be stitched together without any distortion to get a wider field-of-view of the sample surface.
• High-resolution and high-magnification imaging.
• No sample preparation or vacuum is required for imaging.
• Rapid laser scanning with full autofocus and scan control.
• Reliable and repeatable non-contact 2D and 3D measurements of surface parameters, step-heights, etc., at sub-micron levels.
• A wide range of materials and structures can be measured and analyzed.
• Image stitching can be performed easily.
Contact Person: Davis Bailey Email: email@example.com Tel: 318-257-5111