INSTITUTE FOR MICROMANUFACTURING
E-Beam Evaporator – CHA Industries (BEC-600-RAP)
The CHA e-beam evaporator is a cost-effective thin-film deposition system available for depositing metal films. This system has a rotating 4-crucible holder for placing four different source metals. A single metal film can be deposited at a time, and up to 4 different metal layers can be deposited without breaking the vacuum. This machine can evaporate metals, such as Au, Ti, Cr, Cu, Ni, Al, etc. Graphite, molybdenum, alumina and intermetallic crucibles are used for heating different metals. Up to 18 wafers (4-inch diameter or less) can be coated in a single process run. The crucible holder is cooled and maintained at a constant temperature during the evaporation of molten metals.
• Several metals can be evaporated and coated to form multilayer films.
• Up to 18 wafers or glass slides can be coated in a single process run.
• Deposition rate can be tuned during the process.
• Wafers with a 4-inch diameter or less can be processed.
• Four different metal films can be deposited without breaking the vacuum.
Contact Person: Davis Bailey Email: email@example.com Tel: 318-257-5111