Beth Free » Proposal Submission
Please submit a proposal through the online Proposal Routing System if one of the following applies to you:
- Need to submit a proposal to a Federal, State, Industry, or other external entity
- Need to submit a pre-proposals or letters of intent
- Have received an industry award that needs a contract and account number
- Have received other external funding directly and need an account number
Routing Proposals, Pre-proposals, Notices/Letters of Intent
Please follow these steps:
1. Complete Internal Budget for Review
2. Request Contract or Other Forms
If you have received an industry award or other external funding and need a contract and grant account number, please contact Courtney Jarrell
V. Reagan Silva
3. Submit Routing for Proposal or External Funding Received
The Proposal Routing Form must be complete prior to proposal submission to external entity. The form is routed for appropriate approvals along with a copy of the funding agency’s guidelines. The following steps must be followed in a timely manner during the routing process:
Step 1: Faculty member reviews proposal guideline and drafts project summary and budget.
Step 2: Faculty member submits internal budget template for review.
Step 3: Faculty member discusses proposal with College Research Director.
Step 4: Faculty member obtains approval of Unit Head and/or College Dean for any University match needed.
Now you are ready to submit via the button below.
Department: Office of Sponsored Projects
- Information on RFPs to Research Directors
- Resource library
- Narrative/interim budget review/format of funding proposal
- Submission of funding proposals, including electronic submissions
- Maintenance pre-award tracking database
- Development of newsletters (Breeze), information packets, and promotional material
- Fastlane/Grants.gov & other web-based administration duties
- Communication with PI’s, Agencies, Research Directors
- Research Council
- Transition of grants to post-award
- Faculty training/workshops
- Web site development/management
- Serves as back-up contact for Human Use and Account Technician duties