Beth Free » Proposal Submission
If you have one of the following, then you will need to submit a proposal:
- proposal submission
- award of money
- a gift of money.
Submit Request for Award
Please follow these steps:
1. Prepare Budget/Notice of Award
2. Request Contract or Other Forms
If you have a gift or an award of money and need a contract, please contact Melissa Dobson at email@example.com.
Melissa K. Dobson
V. Reagan Silva
3. Submit Proposal, Gift or Award of Money
The Sponsored Project Proposal Review/Routing Form must accompany all sponsored project proposals as they are routed for signatures along with a copy of the funding agency’s guidelines. The following steps must be followed in a timely manner during the routing process:
Step 1: Faculty member obtains routing form and proposal number from Office of Sponsored Projects.
Step 2: Faculty member discusses proposal with College Research Director.
Step 3: Faculty member obtains approval of Unit Head and College Dean.
Step 4: Faculty member forwards proposal to Office of Sponsored Projects.
Now you are ready to submit via the button below.
Department: Office of Sponsored Projects
- Information on RFPs to Research Directors
- Resource library
- Narrative/interim budget review/format of funding proposal
- Submission of funding proposals, including electronic submissions
- Maintenance pre-award tracking database
- Development of newsletters (Breeze), information packets, and promotional material
- Fastlane/Grants.gov & other web-based administration duties
- Communication with PI’s, Agencies, Research Directors
- Research Council
- Transition of grants to post-award
- Faculty training/workshops
- Web site development/management
- Serves as back-up contact for Human Use and Account Technician duties