RESEARCH AND INNOVATION ENTERPRISE
Let’s Team Up!
Louisiana Tech places corporate partnerships as a very high priority. We do so as part of our economic development mission, to strengthen our research and development enterprise, to enhance innovation and entrepreneurship on campus, and to create opportunities for our students to gain valuable experience and market connections while pursuing their degrees. We have developed leading edge facilities, devised innovative programs, and are growing a university culture that makes our campus a strong and accessible partner for private entities looking to leverage the substantial capabilities of an entrepreneurial university.
Louisiana Tech has a track record of success with corporate partners of all sizes, including large multinationals as well as smaller scale and growing companies across a wide range of industries. Many of these current partners have a location in our Enterprise Campus. Our ability to flexible, innovative, and responsive in creating and sustaining corporate partnerships is part of what distinguishes Louisiana Tech.
Louisiana Tech is:
- regularly ranked among the top universities in innovations, inventions, technology licenses, and startup companies per dollar of research expenditure.
- one of only two public Louisiana universities with a Tier 1 ranking in the last four editions of the US News & World Report Best Colleges report (2012-2015).
- recognized by Newsweek and The Daily Beast as one of the 25 Most Affordable Colleges in the nation, for both in-state and out-of-state students, and by Affordable Colleges Online as the No. 1 institution in Louisiana for overall return on investment (ROI) to its graduates.
- recently ranked by AdvisorOne as the highest in the state and No. 21 in the nation for providing its graduates with the best ROI.
- Ranked among the top schools in the nation for graduating students with least amount of debt (2014 US News & World Report Best Colleges report) and highest starting salaries (Payscale.com 2013).