Instructions To Apply
You may need to print the application instructions or have them handy to assist you when logging in for the first time.
Step 1 – Completing the Application
All sections of the application are to be completed including submission of the application. Applications are not processed unless submitted by the applicant. Please call 318-257-2924 or email if you have any questions.
TIP: You will need to have the following information handy when completing your application
- Names and dates of all post-secondary Universities attended where credit was attempted (whether or not credit was earned)
- Date of most recent or highest GRE/GMAT test and the registration number. (Not required for Executive MBA applicants) The test must be no older than 5 years.
- Unofficial transcripts for uploading
- International students — date of most recent or highest TOEFL/IELTS test score; scores cannot be older than 2 years of age
- International students completing ELS 112 Certification — upload a copy of the ELS Certificate
- International student — English translation of foreign transcripts
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be submitted
Step 2 – Creating Your Account
- Select the APPLY NOW button
- Create a temporary login name and password
- Select NEW APPLICANT if you have NEVER logged into the system before, even if you have attended Louisiana Tech University previously
- You will be asked to enter your login/email address — this must be an active email address that will be verified by the system; this will serve as your permanent login from this point forward and will be how the Graduate School will communicate with you
- Enter your name
- You will be asked to enter a new password that must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 6 characters in length
- Must contain at least one lower case letter
- Must contain at least one upper case letter
- Must contain at least one digit
- Must contain at least one of the following special characters: ! @ # $ % ^ & + –
- Select CREATE ACCOUNT
- Verify your new account by clicking on the link sent to the email you provided in Step 4 — if the link sent to your email account is not clickable, simply copy and paste the entire link into your browser and select ENTER
- Log into the system using your entire email address (that is email@example.com) and the new password you created — please keep this information in a safe place for future reference (the Graduate School will not have a record of your password)
From this point forward, when returning to your application, you can select the LOG IN button after entering your email Login and Password.