Instructions To Apply
Preferred Application Deadlines
Louisiana Tech operates on a quarter calendar, dividing the calendar year into the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer terms. Applications received by the preferred deadlines given below will receive full consideration for the targeted term. Some programs have earlier deadlines or admit students only in certain terms. Please visit the program’s websites (click on the “Academic Programs” tab on the left, then select “Graduate Programs and Certificates”) to ensure that your application receives full consideration.
|Domestic Applications *
|International Applications **
Please note that while we will process applications submitted after the preferred dates, we cannot guarantee that they will receive full consideration.
* These recommended dates do not apply to Concurrent Bachelor’s/Master’s applicants.
** International students applying from a US institution may refer to the Domestic Applications deadlines.
Please first review the information provided at the tabs labeled “REQUIREMENTS” and “ADMISSION CATEGORIES” above.
We recommend that you print the application instructions below or have them handy to assist you when logging in for the first time.
Step 1 – Completing the Application
All sections of the application are to be completed including submission of the application. Applications are not processed unless submitted by the applicant. Please call 318.257.2924 or email if you have any questions.
TIP: You will need to have the following information handy when completing your application
- Names and contact information for references – some programs require them
- Names and dates of all post-secondary Universities attended where credit was attempted (whether or not credit was earned)
- Date of most recent or highest GRE/GMAT test and the registration number. (Not required for Executive MBA, Concurrent MAcc/MBA, or Graduate Certificate applicants) The test must be no older than 5 years.
- Unofficial transcripts for uploading
- International students — date of most recent or highest TOEFL/IELTS test score; scores cannot be older than 2 years of age
- International students completing ELS 112 Certification — upload a copy of the ELS Certificate
- International student — English translation of foreign transcripts
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be submitted
Step 2 – Creating Your Account
- Click here to APPLY NOW.
- Select Create an account under “First-time users.”
- Enter your email address, first name, last name and birthdate.
- Check your email for a temporary PIN and enter on screen, and login in.
- Create a password. Password must have:
- At least one letter
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
- Be at least 12 characters
- Once you’ve set your password, Click “Start New Application” on the next screen and select “Graduate Application” From the drop down menu.