TBDC hosts variety of workshops across northern part of state
One series of meetings will occur in University Hall on Tech’s campus, and other meetings will rotate to various locations across the region.
The meetings are as follows:
- Ruston— 6 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays through Oct. 28 from Nov. 6, University Hall at Louisiana Tech University
During this meeting the I-20 Corridor Regional Accelerator Program will help innovators and entrepreneurs turn their ides into action.
- West Monroe— 11:45 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 28, West Monroe-West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce
This meeting will teach innovators, entrepreneurs and others proven methods that increase the number and quality of ideas for new or improved business models, products and services.
- Arcadia— Noon, Thursday, Oct. 30, Arcadia City Hall
This meeting will teach participants how to develop business models, products and services that solve real customer pains, create big gains and grow thriving operations.
- Bastrop— Noon, Tuesday, Nov. 4, Bastrop Visitor Center
This meeting will teach participants how to establish and validate the financial projections needed to attract funding and support.
- Shreveport— Noon, Thursday, Nov. 6, Shreveport Cohab
This meeting will teach participants how to communicate with investors, customers, employees and vendors in a way that is simple yet inspiring.
The concepts and techniques covered will help advance a venture, improve decision-making skills and move toward success.
To register or for more information, email email@example.com or call 318-257-3537.