FACULTY & STAFF
The University Senate is the elected representative body of the faculty and staff of Louisiana Tech University. The Senate is tasked with:
- Promoting the general welfare of the University
- Discussing and expressing views on matters of general concern to the faculty and staff
- Effecting communication between the faculty and staff and the administration
- Initiating policy proposals
- Making recommendations on policy proposals submitted to it by the administrative officials of the University
- Requesting, through appropriate channels, from the administrative officials of the University, information that might influence policies and recommendations of this body.