Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid!
At Louisiana Tech University, your dreams for a quality education can become a reality! Because Louisiana Tech University is a public university, students can look forward to a premium, first-rate education at an affordable rate. Still, the total cost of tuition, room/board, books, and other expenses can add up. This is where the Office of Financial Aid can assist you.
The mission of the Office of Financial Aid is to assist students in attaining their educational goals by helping them navigate the financial aid process. Through education, counseling, and guidance, the Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing its students with the means to obtain financial assistance in an efficient and effective manner, as well as increase their financial knowledge and decision-making skills in order to help ensure their future financial success.
Many of our students receive financial aid; in fact, 93% of students who were enrolled in 2019-2020 academic year class received financial aid of some kind to pay for their education. It is a big investment that provides valuable returns and carries with it many rights and responsibilities. See if you qualify for federal financial aid.
All Louisiana Tech University financial aid professionals adhere to those principles set forth by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators and abide by the Louisiana Tech University Financial Aid Code of Conduct.
Feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns you might have regarding Financial Aid.
Mail: Louisiana Tech University, Office of Financial Aid, PO Box 7925, Ruston, LA 71272
Chat: Let’s Talk! Our Chat feature is available during regular business hours.
Our office is located inside of Keeny Hall, Second Floor, Room 237.
Regular Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Summer Office Hours : Monday – Thursday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Louisiana Tech Scholarship Portal (AcademicWorks)
- FASTChoice Loan Borrowing
- 7 Things You Need Before Filling Out the FAFSA Form
- 8 Easy Steps for Parents Completing the FAFSA
- Application Deadlines
- Federal Financial Aid Facts
- Net Price Calculator
- Resignation Acknowledgement Form
- Request for Revision of Financial Aid Form
- NetPartner Reset Request Form
- Student Employment Handbook
Constitution Day and Citizenship Day Resources
Constitution Day and Citizenship Day is an American federal observance recognizing the adoption of the United States Constitution and those who have become U.S. Citizens by birth or naturalization.
September – National Archives Student Webinars
Constitution Day Resources
- General Constitution Day resources [National Archives]
- NEH Chair Constitution Day Remarks [National Endowment for the Humanities]
- Constitution USA for High School [National Endowment for the Humanities]
- Repository for Constitutional documents and information [Library of Congress]
Updated September 12, 2022
At this time, there is no legislation in place that would fund additional ARP Grants.