Cast of ‘The Addams Family’ announced
Louisiana Tech School of Theatre has announced its kooky and creepy cast for The Addams Family, its first production of the 2019-20 season.
The large and diverse cast of 21 will bring frights, laughs, and sheer delight to audiences at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 22-26 and at 2 p.m. Oct. 27 in Stone Theatre in the University’s Howard Center for the Performing Arts. The production is directed by Cherrie Sciro.
Here’s the cast:
- Jacob Eilers of Covington as Gomez Addams
- Madelynn Deason of Ruston as Morticia Addams
- Blair O’Blanc of Lake Charles as Wednesday Addams
- Grisham Locke of Arcadia as Pugsley Addams
- Quinn Cooney of Mandeville as Lucas Beineke
- Tony Slapper of Covington as Mal Beineke
- Lari Renee Leber of Shreveport as Alice Beineke
- Daniel Townley of Ruston as Fester
- Tanner Norred of Choudrant as Lurch
- Joy Rester of Shreveport as Grandma
- Briley Cole of Ruston as Little Wednesday
- Kelsey Meshell of Bossier City
- Emma Montgomery of Ruston
- Kalyn Cormier of Lafayette
- Chloe Alexander of Ruston
- Garret Montgomery of Lafayette
- Lucas Pretenbach of Houma
- Brooke Bell of Baton Rouge
- Alison Colwell of Shreveport
- Leevi Morris of Slidell
- Chase Lenard of West Monroe
- Mickayla Blue of Shreveport
- Cameron Vidos of Kingwood, Texas
America’s favorite freaky family is getting pulled in a new direction in this musical. Gomez and Morticia find themselves at odds when their daughter, Wednesday, meets Lucas and falls in love. The problem is he’s a “normal” boy from Ohio, and he and his perfectly “normal” parents have been invited over for dinner to meet the Addams Family.
Will the Addams Family be able to put aside their quirks, or will their differences destroy both families forever? How wrong could one “normal” night go?
Tickets go on sale Oct. 7. Prices are $20 for general admission, $15 for seniors and youth, $5 for students. The Tech Box Office is open from 1:30 to 4:45 p.m. each weekday and one hour before curtain on show days. For more information, call the Box Office at 318.257.3942.