Cast announced for ‘Lend Me a Tenor’
Louisiana Tech University School of Theatre has announced the diverse cast of eight for its second production of the 2019-20 season, the comedy Lend Me a Tenor directed by Virginia Hirsch.
Actors selected are:
- Quinn Cooney of Mandeville as Max
- Laney Goodwin of West Monroe as Maggie
- Colton Askew of Gladewater, Texas, as Saunders
- Matt Busbee of Slidell as Tito
- Lari Leber of Shreveport as Maria
- Blair O’Blanc of Lake Charles as Bellhop
- Greer Handley of Shreveport as Diana
- Tia Williams of New Orleans as Julia
The cast will be on-stage at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 28 through Feb. 1 and at 2 p.m. Feb. 2 at 2 pm in Stone Theatre in Tech’s Howard Center for the Performing Arts.
Tickets for Lend Me a Tenor go on sale Jan. 14. Prices are $20 for general admission, $15 for senior and youth tickets, and $5 for student tickets. Box Office hours are from 1:30-4:45 p.m. weekdays and one hour before curtain on show days. For more ticket information, call the Box Office at 318.257.3942.
For more information about the Louisiana Tech School of Theatre or to buy tickets, visit louisianatechtheatre.com, “like” facebook.com/techtheatredept, or follow @TechTheatreDept on Twitter and Instagram.