Louisiana Tech’s SGA announces 2023 homecoming court
Louisiana Tech University students recently elected 14 students to represent the student body on the 2023 Homecoming Court.
Student organizations across campus nominate students for the Court. These nominees then participate in an interview process and the student body votes on which nominees will represent the Louisiana Tech community during the homecoming week festivities including the homecoming pep rally and parade.
Court members are:
- Georgia May Albritton of Ruston, senior in Kinesiology & Health Sciences
- Gabe Barfield of New Orleans, senior in Professional Aviation
- Mary Barrilleaux of Lafayette, senior in Psychology
- Maddie Campbell of Bossier City, senior in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Abhi Chadha of Hammond, senior in Business Economics
- Adam Cutrer of Alexandria, senior in Accounting
- Wesley Driggs of Eunice, senior in Biology
- Sophie Edwards of Baton Rouge, senior in Business Administration
- Trevor Fortier of Mandeville, senior in Civil Engineering
- Luke Kibodeaux of Rayne, senior in Kinesiology & Health Sciences
- Walker Pearson of Alexandria, senior in Marketing
- Abigail Pierce of Deville, senior in Business Economics
- Hailee Rivers of Haughton, senior in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Audrey Smith of Bossier City, senior in Accounting
Homecoming royalty will be crowned at halftime of the homecoming football game against the Sam Houston Bearkats. The game begins at 2 p.m. Saturday in Joe Aillet Stadium.