FACULTY & STAFF
Update – August 2018
- HR, FIN, Integration, and Data Conversion Teams have traveled 30+ times to each other’s campus to keep activities on task and continue to work as a team.
- Teams have completed 300+ units of training (taken 153 different courses – 47 team members).
- Teams have completed over 2,100 hours of consulting services.
- Teams have completed the first two phases of project on time and on budget.
- Teams have established plan for changes in payroll to create efficiencies in Workday Tenant (environment).
- ERP groups that focus on Workday and ERP related items are meeting regularly.
Update – March 2018
- Initial timeline for project developed
- Project scope defined
- Workday and campus teams defined
- Fundamental training with teams completed
- Sessions for date gathering scheduled
- Initial human resource data conversion session completed