Academic Success Center
Louisiana Tech’s latest addition to the corridor is a partnership with BPCC, the Academic Success Center (ASC) in the NCRP. In the new shared facility, we’ll work to enhance educational services, provide cyber education and research, support economic development and engage in workforce development activities. The Academic Success Center is one in a long line of programmatic and workforce development collaborations with the Cyber Innovation Center, GDIT, BPCC and Barksdale Air Force Base.
Included in the ASC are a state-of-the-art cyber training facility and Veterans Resource Center. Degrees include:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Executive MBA
- Hybrid MBA
- Master of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling and Guidance
Online or additional courses may be required for certain programs.
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Alternative Certification)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education – Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education – Educational Leadership
Academic Success Center – Bossier
Louisiana Tech University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Louisiana Tech University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).