How do I apply for the CRRSAA grant?
- Sign Up to create an account on AcademicWorks or Sign In if you have previously created an account when you applied for scholarships.
- Once you have signed into Academic Works, make sure that you have completed the General Scholarship application and signed all required permissions in the application. This is required before submitting the CRRSAA Grant Summer Quarter application.
- If you have previously completed the General Scholarship application, you may want to consider reviewing your information and updating it. However, this is not required if you have already submitted a general application.
- If you are eligible to submit a CRRSAA Grant Application for the Summer Quarter, you will see the CRRSAA Grant Summer application on the left menu as a recommended opportunity.
- Complete all required fields.
- Submit your application by June 11.
- You will be notified by email if you have been approved.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid at CaresActGrant@latech.edu.