FACULTY & STAFF
Loyalty Award – Classified
The Loyalty Award is intended to recognize and reward a classified employee for extraordinary loyalty, dedication, and service to the university, their fellow employees and/or students.
- Full time classified employee who has been employed within the university for 5+ years. (A staff member may be selected no more than once every seven years.)
- Goes above and beyond standard responsibilities to deliver quality service to faculty, staff, and students
- Shows excellence in service and loyalty to the university
- Collaborates with other departments on campus
- Commitment to meeting the needs of students, faculty, and staff
- Exudes Louisiana Tech pride
A nomination link will be sent out in the Spring Quarter to all faculty/staff on campus to make their selection for this category. Consider nominating a staff member that has performed beyond expectations in a significant way towards the achievement of the University’s mission.
Members of the University Senate will review all nominations and select the top 3-5 candidates. Those top nominees will be notified and asked to complete an information packet including letters of support, to be considered for the award. These nominees will be voted on by the University Senate in May.
The individual selected for the Loyalty Award will receive a $1,500 check as well as a plaque commemorating their achievement at the Fall Faculty Staff Meeting.
2022-23 – Nickie Blackwelder
2021-2022 Stacy Miller
2020-2021 – Lisa Elam
2019-2020 – Cynthia Franklin
2018-2019 – Annie Richmond
2017-2018 – Jeanette Futrell