FACULTY & STAFF
Loyalty Award – Classified
The Loyalty Award is intended to recognize and reward a classified employee for extraordinary loyalty, dedication, and service to the university, their fellow employees and/or students.
- Full time classified employee who has been employed within the university for 5+ years. (A staff member may be selected no more than once every seven years.)
- Goes above and beyond standard responsibilities to deliver quality service to faculty, staff, and students
- Shows excellence in service and loyalty to the university
- Collaborates with other departments on campus
- Commitment to meeting the needs of students, faculty, and staff
- Exudes Louisiana Tech pride
Consider nominating a staff member or a team whose members have performed beyond expectations to contribute in a significant way towards the achievement of the University’s mission. To nominate a staff member for an award, simply complete the Award Nomination Form from the following awards listed below. Nominations for the 2019 awards will be accepted from March X to April X at 5 p.m.
Members of the University Senate Staff Subcommittee will review all nominations and select the top 3-5 candidates. Those making nominations may be asked to provide a brief recommendation letter of support if their nominee is chosen as one of the final candidates for the award. The top nominees will be notified and asked to complete a brief personal statement that will be included with their letters of support. The nominees will be voted on by the University Senate.
The individual selected for the Loyalty Award will receive a $1,500 check as well as a plaque commemorating their achievement at the Fall Faculty Staff Meeting.
Submit a nomination
2017-2018 – Jeanette Futrell