The Department of Testing and Disability Services (TDS) serves as a resource for the university community and acts as a liaison between students and faculty as well as national and community agencies. Disability Services provides information, reasonable accommodations, and other assistance to students, faculty, and applicants of Louisiana Tech University. In an effort to promote independence and self-advocacy, services are available to students with qualifying learning, physical, and physiological disabilities. As a department within the Division of Student Affairs, Testing and Disability Services seeks a collaborative and cooperative relationship with the university community to enhance the education of Louisiana Tech students.
Apply for Disability Services
- Click the link below to complete the application for Disability Services.
- Medical documentation is also required. Refer to the “Documentation Guidelines” page, accessible on the left column, to review requirements.
- TDS approves accommodations based on the application and medical documentation. Both must be received before determinations are made.
- When applying, please use your Louisiana Tech student email. Students will be informed of their status via their Louisiana Tech email.
Current TDS Registered Students Login
- Students receiving accommodations can login using the link below. Bookmark the login page for easy access.
- TDS emails login information and other instructions once a student is approved for accommodations.
- Registered students use their account to request accommodations (once per quarter) and to schedule exam appointments. Students who receive testing accommodations with their instructor (not through TDS) should not schedule appointments with TDS for those specific exams. Schedule appointments only for exams you intend to take in the testing center.