Emotional Support Animals

Students who desire an emotional support animal while living on campus should apply with Disability Services using the form here. Additionally, the student must complete and submit the Assistance Animal Packet to TDS. The packet is linked below. Carefully read the packet for further instructions and requirements. If an ESA is the only accommodation requested, the ESA packet is the only documentation necessary.

Emotional Support Animal applications with all required documentation MUST be received a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of the quarter requested. ESA applications received after the deadline will be considered for the following quarter.

Emotional Support Animal Application