What happens next?
Check your email
You should be receiving an email shortly after your admission that includes the following information:
- an invitation to orientation
- your CWID or Campus-Wide ID number
- a Financial Aid checklist
Register for Orientation
- Orientation sessions are open for registration beginning Oct. 1.
- After you fill out the necessary forms, complete your registration by making a payment through the follow-up confirmation email.
Sign up for housing
- The housing application is available online for the following academic year beginning Oct. 19.
- The application includes a non-refundable $150 deposit.
Submit all admission materials
Be sure the Office of Admissions has received:
- Official ACT/SAT scores
- Official college transcripts, including dual enrollment
- AP scores
- OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS ONLY: official final high school transcripts
Complete all financial aid paperwork
- Please see the Financial Aid checklist including in the email with your CWID.
Check out the Kennel
- The is Kennel our personalized online portal that plugs you in to what Louisiana Tech has to offer!
Sign and return your scholarship letter
- If you are offered scholarships through the Office of Admissions, you will receive a letter in the mail. Be sure to sign and return this letter to accept the scholarships.
Complete your medical history form
- You will need to complete the Medical History form before you are allowed to register for classes.
- At orientation, you will be assigned an advisor and get to register for classes.
- You will also receive your student ID card, which will allow you to get your parking decal.
Check your email regularly
- We will continue to send you important information via email. Don’t forget to check!