Visiting students

What happens next?

Check your mail and email

  • You will be receiving important information from the Office of the Registrar regarding registration.

Submit completed transcripts if you plan to enroll full-time later

  • If you hope to be able to enroll as a degree-seeking undergraduate student after taking classes in the visiting status, you may want to go ahead and send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions, as these will be needed to evaluate your new application at the end of your visiting quarter.

Contact the Bulldog Achievement Resource Center (BARC)

  • As a visiting student, you will be advised prior to registration via the BARC. Please contact the BARC to set up an appointment. It will be helpful to have transcripts with you for this appointment if you wish to be placed into upper-level courses.