Policy 1301 – Policy on Policies
Effective Date: 5/3/2001
Responsible Office: Office of the President
These steps should be followed in developing new or revising existing policies and
- Anyone within the organization may identify the need for new or revised policies and
- The appropriate department head, dean and vice president should develop or revise
the policies and procedures.
- The recommended revision should be forwarded to the appropriate committee (i.e., Council
of Academic Deans, Campus Computing Services Coordinating Committee) for recommendation
to the Administrative and Planning Council and/or President.
- The Administrative and Planning Council, if appropriate, reviews and approves the
policies and procedures.
- The President gives the final review and approval.