Financial Assistance

Campus employment is made available to students for educational financial assistance and job skills development. The following are possible funding sources:

Student Worker

Federal Work Study – students should apply through the Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office will assign students to a campus position.

University Budget Funds – students should apply directly to the campus office. Attaching a personal resume’ is recommended and the position may require a personal interview.

Graduate Assistant
Research or Teaching Assistantships are awarded on a competitive basis. Funding may be from internal (budget) or external sources (grants, etc.) and continuation of the position is dependent on the availability of funds. Graduate students must abide by assistantship policies and procedures to retain eligibility. Maintaining good academic standing is necessary. It is the student’s responsibility to become familiar with the Graduate Assistantship Guidelines.