LIFE ON CAMPUS
Welcome to Richardson Hall
Richardson hall opened Fall 2021 for residency, along Tech Drive. With a centrally located floor commons in the knuckle of two wings, residents enjoy a space to study, share a meal and build a community. Separate smaller lounges/study rooms are located on each wing that will be accessible only by the students residing on that wing. It has three different room configurations – a suite style option where two students will share a bathroom in their room, a single bedroom option where 6-7 residents will share a community restroom of two showers and two toilets, a private flex bedroom option that gives us a larger single bedroom and a community restroom of two showers and two toilets with 7-14 residents. The suite style option will include a shower only in the bathrooms. The flex and single rooms do not have a sink and mirror in the rooms.
The first floor, south wing of Richardson will be utilized as retail/dining space by our Food Services and provide a convenient option for our residents! The proximity to the new intramural fields as well as outdoor seating areas will provide opportunities for residents to gather outdoors.
- Wifi in common areas and wired internet in the rooms
- Community Kitchen, study rooms, laundry rooms
- Community bathrooms for private flex and single rooms (no more than 14 sharing a restroom)
- Bathrooms in the suite rooms (two residents share a bathroom). Bathrooms include a toilet, shower and sink with cabinets underneath.
- Built in closet nook in the suites and private flex rooms; wardrobes in the single rooms
- Private flex rooms have a chest and twin XL loft bed (dimensions: 38.5W x 85.75D x 64H) with rails. Desks and chairs are not provided in flex rooms.
- Single rooms and suites have a chest, twin XL adjustable height bed (dimensions: 38.5W x 85.75D x 36H), desk and chair in rooms
- Single and private flex rooms do not have a sink and mirror in the rooms.
|Space Type||Room Fee (per quarter/per resident)|
Suites – 9 month
Single Private bedroom – 9 month
Single Bed Flex Room – 9 month
(Please note that dimensions may vary slightly if room is designated ADA or due to location on the hall)
Single Rooms: 12′ – 2 5/8″ x 8′ – 10 1/2″
Private Flex Rooms: 14′ – 8 7/8″ x 10′ – 6 1/2″
Suite Rooms: 20′ – 3 7/8″ x 10′ – 10 1/2″
Each room has a window that is 48″ W x 80″ L. Windows in the single rooms have a window seat. Each window has an installed window shade. End rooms have an additional window that is 31″ W x 72″ L with a shade.
Ceilings are 9.5 feet in the bedroom.
Closet Nook: 26″ Deep, 35″ Wide, 13.5″ Ceiling to Shelf, 75″ Bottom of Shelf to Floor, 15″ Shelf Depth
Mail and Packages:
Name as appears on your CWID
305 Wisteria St
Ruston, LA 71272
Physical Address: 210 Tech Dr., Ruston, LA
Private Flex (Only includes bed and chest)