LIFE ON CAMPUS
Welcome to Richardson Hall
Richardson hall will open in Fall 2021 for residency. The hall is currently under construction along Tech Drive. This newest phase of student housing will provide housing options for both incoming freshmen and returning students. With a centrally located floor commons in the knuckle of two wings, residents will enjoy a space to study, share a meal and build a community. Separate smaller lounges/study rooms will be located on each wing that will be accessible only by the students residing on that wing. It will have three different room configurations – a suite style option where two students will share a bathroom in their room, a single bedroom option where 6-7 residents will share a community restroom of two showers and two toilets, a flex bedroom option that will give us the flexibility to house one or two students together who will share a bedroom and a community restroom of two showers and two toilets with 7-14 residents. The suite style option will include a shower only in the bathrooms.
The first floor, south wing of Richardson will be utilized as retail/dining space by our Food Services and provide a convenient option for our residents! The proximity to the new intramural fields as well as outdoor seating areas will provide opportunities for residents to gather outdoors.
- Wifi in common areas and wired internet in the rooms
- Community Kitchen, study rooms, laundry rooms
- Community bathrooms for 2 bed flex and single rooms (no more than 14 sharing a restroom)
- Bathrooms in the suite rooms (2 residents share a bathroom). Bathrooms include a toilet, shower and sink with cabinets underneath.
- Built in closet nook in the suites and 2 bed flex rooms; wardrobes in the single rooms
- 2 bed flex rooms have a chest and twin XL loft bed (dimensions: 38.5W x 85.75D x 64H) with rail per resident in the room
- Single rooms and suites have a chest, twin XL adjustable height bed (dimensions: 38.5W x 85.75D x 36H), desk and chair in rooms
|Space Type||Room Fee (per quarter/per resident)|
|Suites – 9 month||$1,530|
|Single Private bedroom – 9 month||$1,550|
|Two Bed Flex Room – 9 month||$1,350|
(Please note that dimensions may vary slightly if room is designated ADA or due to location on the hall)
Single Rooms: 12′ – 2 5/8″ x 8′ – 10 1/2″
Flex (2-person) Rooms: 14′ – 8 7/8″ x 10′ – 6 1/2″
Suite Rooms: 20′ – 3 7/8″ x 10′ – 10 1/2″
Each room has a window that is 48″ W x 80″ L. Windows in the single rooms have a window seat. Each window has an installed window shade. End rooms have an additional window that is 31″ W x 72″ L with a shade.
Ceilings are 9.5 feet in the bedroom.
Mail: Use student’s PO Box.
305 Wisteria (Campus PO Box #)
Ruston, LA 71272
Physical Address: 210 Tech Dr., Ruston, LA