Academic Major Changes
Undergraduate Students may change majors, minors or concentrations by following the instructions below. Changes made anytime after the ninth class day of the quarter will be effective the following quarter unless otherwise specified by the gaining Academic Dean. All you have to do is:
- Login to the Louisiana Tech Central Authentication Service (CAS) by clicking here: LOUISIANA TECH CAS LOGIN
- Select Start a Program Change Request
- Once the Program Change Request is completed, select Preview & Submit
- If no errors, select Proceed to Sign
- Enter student name and select I Verify
- Once the form has received the appropriate signatures, it will be sent to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
As a note, you can click on “Check Forms Status” and you can see how far along a form is in the process.
NOTE: Graduate Students seeking to change their admitted graduate program must apply to the Graduate School for admission to the new graduate program