Student Conduct and Academic Integrity
The Department of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity at Louisiana Tech University is responsible for ensuring a fair, just and impartial restorative justice process for students and organizations accused of violating the Code of Conduct or Honor Code, with a goal of educating and providing resources to achieve respect, civility and integrity for all members and stakeholders of the University community.
- Uphold an environment which is favorable to academic success
- Maintain a safe and secure campus by protecting the rights of all members of the Louisiana Tech community
- Guide students to assume self and social responsibility
- Allow opportunities for individual growth and development
- Foster student decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Augment the development of student ethical values