Good Nutrition Mission Food Pantry
The Good Nutrition Mission Food Pantry, sponsored by the Student Dietetic Association, provides non-perishable food items for Louisiana Tech students who are food insecure. The pantry is staffed by mostly undergraduate nutrition and dietetic majors, but welcomes all students who want to donate their time.
Students who receive supplies from the pantry must show a current Louisiana Tech University campus ID and provide a valid telephone number and email address. Hours of operation for the food pantry, located in Room 152 at Carson-Taylor Hall, vary from quarter to quarter and are dependent upon volunteer availability.
Please complete the following forms before ordering groceries:
- Hold Harmless form. Please include a scan of your Louisiana Tech CWID with the completed agreement.
- Student demographics form
Once this paperwork has been completed, print the documents and provide upon grocery pick-up. Or you can email them to GoodNutrition@latech.edu.
Please proceed to completing your grocery order with the online ordering form.
Grocery order pick-up days are as follows:
- Groceries ordered on Mondays will be available for pick-up on Wednesdays from noon to 3 p.m.
- Groceries ordered on Wednesdays will be available for pick-up on Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m.
- Groceries ordered on Fridays will be available for pick-up on Mondays from noon to 3 p.m.
The Good Nutrition Pantry is located in Carson-Taylor Hall, Room 152