Student Organization Registration
Student organization registration is September 1– October 15.
All organizations are set to expire on August 31 and must renew for the new academic year. Previously recognized Student Orgs have a Google folder set up with Student Activities. If you need access, email email@example.com. New orgs must be approved by the SOC. New orgs will be assigned a Google folder upon approval.
Steps to renew your student organization:
Download our student engagement app, RahRah
- Download the app or visit rahrah.app on your desktop.
- Click Signup/Login and search Louisiana Tech.
- Follow the prompts to signup.
Find the registration form from the Resources Option
- Search Student Activities or Scroll to find the Student Activities Resource.
- View the Services tab.
- Click Org Registration.
- Click the hyperlink to access the form.
Complete the Org Registration Google form
- Previously Existing and new orgs seeking recognition will complete the Google form.
- You will need to update your roster using the Excel template that has been provided.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the template.
Update Your Group on RahRah
- We’ll assign leadership RahRah group access.
- Once you have access to your group, update all of the info and help your members to join.
Have an exec member join the org meeting on September 26
- We’ll cover mandatory trainings and give a lot of other useful tips