Tuition Monthly Payment Option
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. Tuition payment plans break down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll!
Louisiana Tech University’s Comptroller’s Office recognizes Nelnet Campus Commerce (Nelnet) as the provider of an Interest-Free Monthly Payment Option for those who want to level their tuition payments across the academic year (Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarters.) The payment plan is an alternative to large annual or term payments and helps limit – and even eliminate – borrowing. Services included in the payment plan are:
- Convenient, interest-free monthly payments
- 24-hour account access through Nelnet’s website
- Toll-free automated account information
- Toll-free personal service Monday-Saturday at 1.800.609.8056
- Students can begin enrolling in the payment plan at any time, with the first payment due as early as June 5 or as late as September 15.
- Enrollment after July 13 will require a down payment of at least ten percent.
- The deadline for enrollment in the payment plan is September 6.
The annual payment plan timeline is as follows:
Dates to sign up online
Required down payment
Number of payments
Months of payments
Payments due on the 5th of each month
|May 3 – June 2||none||12||June – May|
|June 14 – June 30||none||11||July – May|
|July 14 – July 27||10%||10||August – May|
|August 5 – August 25||15%||9||September – May|
Payments due on the 15th of each month
|May 3 – June 13||none||12||June – May|
|June 14 – July 13||none||11||July – May|
|July 14 – August 4||10%||10||August – May|
|August 5 – September 6||15%||9||September – May|
Payments begin posting to BOSS August 8, 2022.
Expecting loans, grants or other financial aid? No need to wait. Enroll in the Nelnet Payment Plan and your monthly payment can be adjusted until the last day of drop/add each quarter.
For additional information or to enroll, visit https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/latech/ or call 1.800.609.8056 to speak to a Nelnet counselor.